Laser Vision Correction Components
There are four components in laser vision correction:
- Evaluation: All evaluations include in-depth testing with the VISX Wavescan Wavefront™System.
- Laser procedure: We have multiple laser procedures available.
* IntraLase™ Blade-less CustomVue Laser Vision Correction with VISX STAR S4 IR
* Excimer Laser
* Advanced surface treatment, PRK, Epi-LASIK/LASEK, PTK CustomVue Laser Vision Correction with VISX STAR S4 IR™
* Refractive Lens Exchange using ReSTOR, TECNIS, AcrySof Toric and other intraocular lenses
* Visian Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs)
Post-operative check-up: Post-operative check-ups occur within two years of your original laser vision correction procedure.
Enhancements: Enhancements are performed up to two years after your original laser vision correction procedure.
The first step is to have an evaluation that can determine which of these procedures is the best for you.