I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Hitachi H7600 TEM with Digital and Film Cameras
The Hitachi H7600 Transmission Electron Microscope comes with the following features:
- Dual AMT CCD camera system
- 1K x 1K camera for real time view, search, autofocus
- 2K x 2K 16-bit camera for digital micrographs
- Standard 3 ½ by 4 inch film camera also available
- 20-120 kV operating voltage
- Liquid nitrogen cooled anti-contamination device
- High contrast and high resolution imaging modes
- 60 degree high tilt, rotating motorized goniometer stage for use with tomography software
- Automontage function for both film and digital cameras.
- Multiple and single sample holders available.
- Free image J software with plug in for image analysis of AMT digital images available. (Plug in reads proprietary AMT calibration data saved with image file
Toxoplasma gondii organisms causing extensive degeneration of the retina. A pseudocyst contains several organisms (tachyzoites) which are bounded by a double layer pellicle. The organisms are at various proliferative stages and contain numerous electron dense membrane-bound lysosomes and elongate cord-like structures (micronemes). Image courtesy of Aida de la Cruz and WR Green.