I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Wilmer Eye Institute's Annual Evidence-Based Care Optometry Conference
Information on the 13th annual event for 2020 will be coming soon!
2019 Event Overview:
The Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Medicine 12th Annual Evidence-based Care Optometry Conference is a one-day live event offering 7 hours CE (COPE approved). The conference, assembled by Wilmer faculty, features experts delivering the strongest scientific evidence available on each of their topics. The annual reviews provided by audiences in past conferences have consistently rated the panel discussions after each session as a valuable highlight of the meeting.
- Advances in Management of Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Artificial Intelligence in Ophthalmology
- Blue Light Update
- Diabetes Updates
- Differentiating Glaucoma from Other Disease Processes
- Ocular Surface Disease and Contact Lenses
- Recurrent Corneal Erosions
- Retinal Stem Cell Treatment
- Retinitis Pigmentosa and its Impact on Function
- Sports Vision
- What’s New in Cataract Surgery: An Update for the Optometrist
Parking and Directions
The conference will take place in the Turner Auditorium, which is located at:
The Turner Building
720 Rutland Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Get your EARLY BIRD discount between now and March 2!
Early Bird - $125.00
After March 2 - $150.00
A $20 administrative fee will be applied to refund for cancellation. Only requests by email to email@example.com by March 29, 2019 will be honored.