I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Transplant Center offers many resources to help you prepare for the transplant experience.
The educational handbooks serve as helpful guides for donors and their families.
- Kidney Handbook (English)
- Kidney Handbook (Spanish)
- Kidney Handbook (Arabic)
- Kidney Handbook (Korean)
- Kidney Handbook (Simplified Mandarin)
Simultaneous Liver and Kidney Transplant
- Live Kidney Donor Education Plan
- Live Liver Donor Education Plan
- Liver Transplant Education Plan
- Simultaneous Liver and Kidney Transplant Education Plan
- Simultaneous Pancreas and Kidney Transplant Education Plan
Recovery after Discharge
- Live Kidney Donor Recovery after Discharge
- Live Kidney Donor Recovery after Discharge (Korean)
- Live Kidney Donor Recovery after Discharge (Chinese)
- Live Liver Donor Recovery after Discharge
- Caring for Your JP Drain
Events include Evening Educational Sessions and the Annual Patient Conference. Visit our calendar to see upcoming events.
Here are just a few of the websites we recommend for additional material. All of these links will open a new window.
- Donate Life Maryland
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN)
- The Living Legacy Foundation
- Association of Organ Procurement Organizations
- Living Organ Donor Advocate Program
- Living Donors
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.