I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Welcome Around the Clock
Time with family members, loved ones and friends improves recovery and creates a healing environment essential to a patient’s health and well-being. To make our patients’ experience as positive and caring as possible, a designated family member or loved one is welcome to be present with the patient 24 hours a day. All other guests are welcome from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The hospital includes all-private rooms, family lounges, and in-room sleep furniture for guests. The guidelines are as follows:
- Family members are welcome at any time. Others are welcome from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Guests should not visit when they are experiencing signs of an illness.
- No more than four family members and/or guests permitted in patient’s room at one time.
- Accommodations are provided for one family member to stay in the patient room overnight.
If You are Sick
If you have any of the following flu-like symptoms, it is very important that you do not visit patients:
- sore throat
- body aches
- fever or chills
Thank you for helping protect our patients.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.