I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Mission of The Johns Hopkins Hospital
The mission of The Johns Hopkins Hospital is to improve the health of our community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in patient care. Specifically, we aim:
- To be the world’s preeminent health care institution
- To provide the highest quality care and service for all people in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of human illness
- To operate cooperatively and interdependently with the faculty of The Johns Hopkins University to support education in the health professions and research development into the causes and treatment of human illness
- To be the leading health care institution in the application of discovery
- To attract and support physicians and other health care professionals of the highest character and greatest skill
- To provide facilities and amenities that promote the highest quality care, afford solace and enhance the surrounding community
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.