We invite you to apply online via our Johns Hopkins Human Resources employment website.
- Click on General Public: Search
- Click Apply for Jobs.
- In the keyword search, type Physician Assistant Resident in the search box.
If you have any difficulties with this process, please email the residency coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete application includes:
- Supplemental Application
- Signed copy of the Authorization Agreement
- One page typewritten narrative stating why you are interested in postgraduate surgical training
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended including PA school
- Copies of BLS and ACLS certification cards
- Three applicant evaluation forms/letters of recommendation (including one from your PA school if you graduated within the last 2 years)
- Official NCCPA Exam scores (if certified)
- Current resume
- A check in the amount of $45 payable to "Johns Hopkins" to cover the application fee
- Completed online JHH application
**Program admission is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of Employee Health Screening and the Johns Hopkins Hospital Credentialing Process.**
Please contact us for further application information.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Surgical and Critical Care Residency Programs
Attn: Residency Coordinator
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287