I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Division of Surgical Oncology
The Division of Surgical Oncology is committed to multidisciplinary care for cancer treatment. Our trained surgeons specialize in various types of cancers and work with medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and other medical team members to ensure the best treatments and care for our patients. Our surgeons lead the way in providing state-of-the-art treatments and are nationally recognized for their innovative and coordinated patient care. Our surgeons also utilize the world’s most advanced minimally invasive and robotic surgery techniques to perform safe and precise procedures with small incisions, leading to quicker recovery times, less scarring and shorter hospital stays.
What We Treat
The Division of Surgical Oncology specializes in the following:
- Breast cancer
- Endocrine tumors
- Gastric cancer
- Lower gastrointestinal cancer and colorectal surgery
- Pancreas, liver, bile duct and gallbladder surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal and stomach surgery
- Neuroendocrine tumors
Our Specialty Centers
- The Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- The Sarcoma Center at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
- Johns Hopkins Melanoma Program
- Johns Hopkins Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Program
- Johns Hopkins Gastric Cancer Center
- The Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Program