I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > Department of Surgery > Surgery Divisions & Faculty > Endocrine, Parathyroid, and Thyroid Surgery > Patient Information
Learn more about our surgical services and what to expect for your surgery at Johns Hopkins.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.
Show me more...
- What is a Hernia and How is it Repaired? Watch the Video
- Innovative Portal Vein Embolization Opens Liver Tumor Surgery to More Patients
- Kidney Transplants—Even When Patient and Donor are Incompatible
- Robotic Mitral Valve Repair: Jim Watkins' Story
- Pancreatic Patient Shows Why it Matters to Have Your Surgery Done at a High-Volume Center
Explore our health library for more information about conditions and treatments.
Johns Hopkins <3 Baltimore
Visit Baltimore — home of great dining, championship teams, world class museums and Johns Hopkins.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Take a virtual tour of the new, state-of-the-art buildings on our East Baltimore campus.