Managers, please use this toolkit as you help your team members identify with the Strategic Plan and contribute to its success. We will continually update this page. In addition to articles, videos and presentations posted on the Strategic Plan website's resource page, you'll find the following resources helpful:
- Poster: Strategic Plan Goals – Please print the poster and display in your work area
- Presentation: Strategic Plan Goals, Strategies, Outcomes
- Presentation: A Guide for Managers
- Guide and Talking Points: Have a Conversation with Your Team about the Strategic Plan
- Guide: How Can Your Department and Team Members Contribute to the Success of the Strategic Plan?
- Employee Worksheet: How am I Contributing to the Success of the Strategic Plan Goals?
- JHM Entities & Departments: 5-Year Strategic Plan Template
- This is an optional template to support entities and departments as they refine their five-year strategic plans.
- How Can we Make Johns Hopkins Medicine Easier?
- 3/29/18 Town Meeting: How Johns Hopkins Medicine is Moving Forward
- 6/7/18 Town Meeting: Innovation 2023 Overview: Make Johns Hopkins Medicine Easy
- 9/14/18 Town Meeting: Support the Well-Being of People and Our Communities; Work Like One Organization
- 11/29/18 Town Meeting: Aim for Precision in Everything We Do
- 2/26/19 Town Meeting: Push the Boundaries of Science and Education
Vision, Mission and Core Values
Johns Hopkins Medicine’s vision, mission statement and core values serve as the guiding principles for how we care for our patients, conduct research and educate our students and interact with each other.