Enhance the patient experience by improving access, navigation, communication and care transitions. Make it easy for all members of the JHM community to fulfill our mission.
- Increased access to providers
- Increased engagement and satisfaction
- Increased use of digital resources
- Top decile patient experience scores
- Adopt best practices in patient access.
- Strategically deploy enhanced care coordination resources.
- Enhance patient engagement by leveraging digital platforms and redesigning education materials so they are more user-friendly.
- Optimize data integration and usefulness across the tripartite mission.
- Identify and mitigate barriers that contribute to a loss of productivity across JHM.
- Streamline recruitment processes to address critical talent needs.
- Implement talent management solutions as an investment in the success of our people.
How can we make Johns Hopkins Medicine easier?
Paul Rothman, dean of the medical faculty and CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine, and Kevin Sowers, president of the Johns Hopkins Health System and EVP of Johns Hopkins Medicine, asked JHM faculty, staff, students, patients and visitors, "How can we make Johns Hopkins Medicine easier?"
Access tools and resources to become familiar with the Strategic Plan's goals strategies and outcomes.