I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins has partnered with Off Campus Partners to create an improved Off-Campus Housing Listing Service & Website to better serve the East Baltimore Campus—members of the School of Medicine, School of Nursing, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
For Students, Staff, and Faculty:
The website allows students, staff and faculty to view listings on a user name/password protected site at their fingertips anytime during the day. The site provides tools to breakdown properties into neighborhoods, pricing, amenities, and much more. The service also includes educational components designed to help students become good citizens of the Baltimore community. There is a roommate finder section as well as a message board to post carpools, furniture for sale, and other areas of interest.
This web-based service provides area owners/managers with a tool to market their properties to the Hopkins community directly on the official Johns Hopkins housing website. The service also includes educational components designed to help students become good citizens of the Baltimore community.
By becoming a member you will receive:
A comprehensive property listing on the Johns Hopkins housing website. The user-friendly site includes a fully searchable database that Hopkins renters and buyers will use to find off-campus housing. Your property listing(s) will include:
- Photographs and floor plans
- Maps with proximity to campus
- Links to your email, application/lease, and/or website
- Unlimited text description and a list of amenities
We believe your membership in the program will benefit you by:
- Reaching over 30,000 prospective renters/buyers who were previously difficult to reach, including more than 400 undergraduates and parents, 3,500 graduate and professional students and 5,000 faculty and 21,000 staff at the East Baltimore Campus who will access the site to peruse local listings.
- Enabling you to plan for a fixed marketing cost – the annual subscription fee.
- Generating educated leads at a low lease acquisition cost since the students and faculty/staff that visit your property have already “shopped the market” and arrive ready to tour the property and sign your lease.
We have chosen Off Campus Partners, a company with a proven track record of linking university renters/buyers and properties together, as our partner to implement this program. Off Campus Partners is a for profit institution that provides a venue for property listings through Johns Hopkins. Off Campus Partners receives fees from property owners or management agents and Johns Hopkins will receive a percentage of these fees from Off Campus Partners.
If you have questions for Off Campus Partners, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-895-1234.
If you have questions for the Johns Hopkins Housing Office about the site or other housing services, please contact the Director for Student Services and Housing, Robin Lenzo at 410-955-3905 or email@example.com. You may also visit our office:
The Office of Housing and Residential Life
The Johns Hopkins University – East Baltimore Campus
1620 McElderry Street
Reed Hall, Suite 403
Baltimore, MD 21205
Hours: Monday through Tuesday by appointment only, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, Walk-in hours, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.