I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Exchange Programs and Contacts
Required International Elective application materials (transcript/proof of liability/malpractice coverage, etc.), can be requested from the Office of the Registrar at 410.955.3080. Once accepted by the international institution, the student must submit the required JHUSOM Elective Registration Form, Letter of Acceptance (email is acceptable), List of Goals and Objectives, and a Travel Waiver (available through the Office of Student Affairs). Submit all Hopkins documents to the Office of Student Affairs for Dean Koenig’s approval. Once complete the Office of Student Affairs will deliver documents to the Office of the Registrar.
- Guy’s, King’s and St. Thomas’ School of Medicine- London:
Zeinab El Mikatti - Electives & SSCs Officer
+44 (0)20 7848 8151
- Royal College of Surgeons- Ireland:
Contact Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs for details
+353 1 8093746
- Trinity College/Faculty of Health Sciences-Dublin, Ireland:
Contact Rita Keane - Coordinator for Medical Students from Overseas
+353 1 896 3049
- Ruth & Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel - Visiting International Medical Student Program
Contact: Ms. Efrat Apelman
- Nagoya University- Japan; Education Center for International Students:
Contact the Office of Foreign Affairs
- Saitama Medical School-Japan; Department of International Exchange
Contact Koryubu@saitama-med.ac.jp for details