I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Electives Book: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Remote Diagnostic Radiology Tutorial Schedule
- Online Clinical Dermatology Syllabus
- COVID-19 Translational Science Online Elective Syllabus
- Virtual Advanced Adult Hospital Medicine Elective Syllabus
- Critical Appraisal of the Medical Literature: Emerging COVID 19 Data Syllabus
- Effective Searching for High-Quality Literature for the Physician Scientist Syllabus
- High Value Care Elective Syllabus
- International Collaboration During a Global Pandemic Syllabus
- The Online Art Museum: Exploring Professional Identity through Art Syllabus
- Virtual Patient Rounds in Neurology Syllabus
- Virtual Surgical Pathology Syllabus
To register for an SOM online elective, please complete the elective registration form available on our website. Digital/electronic signatures from students and course directors will be accepted on this form. Once completed, please email the elective registration form to email@example.com. Forms will be processed in the order in which they are received, and processing time is dependent upon the volume of forms received.
School of Public Health:
- PH:700.643.01 Understanding Addiction: Philosophy, Science, Ethics
PH:700.632.01 Ethics, Policy, and Emerging Biomedical Technologies
To register for other divisions, medical students should complete the Change of Schedule form and submit to GradStdDsk@jhmi.edu for processing. Please note that instructor permission is required for IDR by both BSPH and ASEN. Permission can be in the form of an email.
This site will be updated as more remote opportunities become available.
Updated 04/01/2020 1:00pm