I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Benefits Information for Interns and Residents
Summary of ALL Benefits (2020 - 2021)
Individual Benefit Information:
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide (eff. 7/1/2019)
- Dental Insurance Summary of Benefits (2019)
- Group Long-Term Disability Policy
- Long-Term Disability Summary
- Health Care & Sick Leave Policy
Family Support Programs:
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- House Staff Supplemental Fund
- International Away Electives
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Student Health Plan Frequently Asked Questions
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- SHP Summary Plan Description
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Termination of Marriage/Domestic Partnership Form
- Travel Immunizations
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Vision Insurance
Residency ending? Here's what you need to know.