I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Benefits Information for Postdoctoral Fellows
Summary of ALL Benefits (2020 - 2021)
Individual Benefit Information:
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Affidavit of Marriage/Domestic Partnership Form
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide (eff. 7/1/2019)
- Dental Insurance Summary of Benefits (2019)
- Group Long-Term Disability Policy
- Long-Term Disability Summary
Family Support Programs
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Student Health Plan Frequently Asked Questions
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- Request to Waive Student Health Program for Dependents of Postdoctoral Fellows
- SHP Summary Plan Description
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Termination of Marriage/Domestic Partnership Form
- Travel Immunizations
- Work, Life and Engagement Services
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Vision Insurance
Fellowship ending? Here's what you need to know.