Postdoctoral follows can meet with career counselors in the Professional Development and Career Office (PDCO) and the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs. The professionals in these offices can help you:
- Explore and identify the best career for you
- Identify jobs, internships, and/or opportunities
- Navigate the job search and application process
- Improve your networking skills
- Maintain a professional online presence
- Polish your job application materials by reviewing resumes, CVs, cover letters, etc.
- Improve your interviewing skills with mock interviews
- Identify practical strategies to help you make the best impression on potential employers
Making an Appointment
What is Handshake?
Handshake is a career services platform used by Johns Hopkins University that enables you to book appointments for career counseling, look for positions, explore potential employers, and locate professional development events. Your JHED ID and password are required to access Handshake.