I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Stipend and Benefits Information
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Stipend Levels
All postdoctoral research fellows are compensated at a level at least equal to NIH levels, adjusted for years of postdoctoral experience. You can view the current scale by clicking here.
- A summary of benefits for postdoctoral research fellows can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Childcare assistance benefits
Health & Wellness
Postdoctoral research fellows may use University Health Services, University Mental Health Services, and the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP). Note: Beginning in Spring 2019, FASAP will be known as mySupport Onsite Clinical Team.
- University Health Services
- University Mental Health Services
- Office of Wellness and Health Promotion
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program: As of Spring 2019, FASAP will be known as mySupport Onsite Clinical Team. The is part of mySupport, the university's expanded offerings of support services for employees--postdocs included! mySupport gives you access to help ranging from everyday life needs (lawn care, child care, etc.) to emotional support services. You can access this resource by calling 443-997-7000. The line is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To read more about this new resource, click here.
Policies and Procedures for Taking Courses as a Postdoc
The University maintains a list of available funding opportunities here. Please continually check this site for opportunities that may further your research.