I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Winter 2020 Postdoctoral Affairs Quarterly Newsletter is Available!
To read more about recent announcements, postdoc kudos, upcoming events, and information about a new raise in NIH NRSA stipend levels, click here.
Spring 2020 Equal Access Seminar
February 25, 2020, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., Chevy Chase Auditorium, East Baltimore Campus
Dr. Kay Redfield Jamison will present the inaugural seminar in this series, discussing how her experiences with bipolar illness have shaped her personal life and career. No registration required.
Elements of Competitive F-32 and K Award Applications
February 27, 2020, 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Associate Professor of Otolaryngology, Dr. Amanda Lauer, will lead a discussion of the best methods to create a well-reviewed F-32 or K-award proposal. This event is offered by the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs in collaboration with the Professional Development and Career Office. Register here.
7th Annual Johns Hopkins Postdoctoral Conference: Register Now
April 23, 2020; Turner Concourse, East Baltimore Campus
The Johns Hopkins and Homewood Postdoc Associations invite all JH, Carnegie Institution for Science, Howard University, NIH-Bayview, UMB, UMBC and UMD postdocs to attend the 7th annual JHPDC conference on April 23, in Turner Concourse. Registration opens February 3 till April 10. Submit your abstract for a poster presentation and win one of the five $250 awards! Our keynote speakers Dr. Martina Rauner and Dr. Aris Economides will present how to be successful in academia and industry. Visit the conference website to register and learn more at this link.
Quick Links to Additional News & Events
- NIH Announces Updated NRSA Stipends for Fiscal Year 2020
- Crafting Specific Aims for Research Grants (PDCO, March 9)
- What is Your Teaching Philosophy? (Teaching Academy, March 12)
- Young Investigators' Day (April 7, 2020)
Funding & Training Opportunities
- Kidney, Urology, or Hematology (KUH) Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition (F99/K00) Awards (Limited Submission Due March 10)
- Robert Wood Johnson Harold Amos Medical Faculty Development Program ( Anticipated in Mid-March 2020)
- See a full list of postdoctoral funding opportunities!
Additional Hopkins Calendars & Events Listings
- Hopkins Science Calendar
- Professional Development & Career Office Events Calendar
- JHU Teaching Academy Events Listing
- JHU SOM Research Integrity Colloquia Schedule
- Johns Hopkins Postdoctoral Association Events
- Hopkins Biotech Network Events
- Handshake - Search for University-wide Events
- Inside Hopkins Events Listings