Skip Navigation

Leave of Absence / Advanced Studies Program

Students who make a request for a Leave of Absence or Advanced Studies Program status to the Dean of Student Affairs and/or the Registrar’s Office, and have received financial aid funding, must also notify the Financial Aid Office of this request for change in status. As a result of the change, the student may be required to return funds and will be billed for any amount owed. We ask that students inform the Financial Aid Office of their intentions to prevent any undue financial burden that may occur because of the change in status.

For specific information, please contact Student Affairs.

back to top button