Skip Navigation
Search Menu

Print This Page
Share this page: More

Student Self Service

The Office of Student Financial Services is pleased to offer students web services as part of the institution wide implementation of SIS (Student Information System). SIS will enable students to:

  • Review the status of financial aid applications
  • Accept or decline financial aid awards
  • Review financial aid disbursements
  • Print a copy of your award letter
  • Pay your bill online

If you are a newly admitted student, you will need to have an SIS ID in order to access your financial aid records. The SIS ID is a unique, 8 character, alpha numeric identifier that is assigned to all students.

If you are a continuing student, you will use your JHED LID and Password to access your record. If you do not know your JHED LID, you may go to the JHED site at to locate your name, and activate your or reset your password.

Once your have entered the SIS site, select the Financial Aid Tab, Click Summary, then click the link to continue to the Net Partner Student Self-Service portal.

Self-Service Q & A

How do I know what documents are required to complete my file for awarding?

You will be able to view outstanding requirements on the "To Do List" tab.

How do I view, accept or decline my financial aid awards?

When financial aid awards are made available online, students will have access to award tabs through Net Partner.

Awards: Displays your financial aid status, an estimate of your cost of attendance and total aid amount.

Accept Awards: Displays your financial aid awards. Students will be able to accept or decline each award.  Links are provided which gives an explanation of the awards.

Disbursement Information: Displays which funds have been credited to your student billing account.

 Can I view my bill online?

Yes. Billing information can be found under the "Billing" tab. You will be able to view your semester charges, print copies of your account statement and pay your bill online.