SOM Requirements for Ph.D. programs
The following materials are to be delivered to the Registrars Office upon completion of degree requirements:
TITLE OF DISSERTATION/THESIS MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME ON ALL MATERIALS
- Graduation Worksheet
- Curriculum Vitae (personal information, published, etc.) in the required format. Be sure student name appears on CV.
- Oral Examination form (results and all signatures)
- Abstract of thesis or dissertation (should include title page). Title of dissertation MAY NOT contain any Greek or scientific symbols and all words must be spelled out.
- Names of dissertation referees (2)
- Letter(s) of dissertation approval addressed to the Chair of the MA/PhD Committee by the referees
- Certificate of Completion of Department or Committee Requirements for an Advanced Degree form (dated last)
- Email from the bindery stating the thesis has been approved
- Graduation Clearance Form-for postgraduate plans, etc.
- Survey of Earned Doctorates (https:\\sed.norc.org\survey): a Certificate of Completion must be submitted
- All outstanding grades, including the current research grade if the student is not on leave of absence