Aside from submitting a class note to share professional accolades, the School of Medicine is delighted to celebrate special moments in the lives of our alumni. The greetings program offers the opportunity to celebrate personal milestones or those of a peer or colleague.
Greetings are available for the following events:
- Baby’s birth – Have you or a fellow alum welcome an addition to your family? Please share details so we can share a special gift for the future Hopkins alum!
- Retirement – Your years of dedication to the betterment of others should be acknowledged and celebrated. If you or a fellow alum are retiring, we would love to share in this next chapter of your life.
- Wedding – Did you recently get married or know an alum who has?
- Wedding Anniversary Milestone – Have you or a fellow alum celebrated a milestone wedding anniversary? We would love to help share the joy! Celebrating 10, 25, 50, 60, 70 years of marriage!
- Other Special Milestone? – Did you complete residency? Become a U.S. citizen? Celebrating a milestone birthday?