I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
SOM Convocation Ceremony
Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 2:30 p.m., Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
Tickets are not required for the SOM convocation ceremony.
Speaker: Cori Bargmann, Ph.D.
Please note: The Meyerhoff does not allow balloons in the venue.
A video of the 2018 ceremony is available here through December 2018.
University-Wide Commencement Ceremony
Thursday, May 23, 2019, 1:30 p.m., Baltimore's Royal Farms Arena
Orders for regalia must be placed by xxxx
Note: Our office will work with the regalia vendor, Oak Hall, through the Barnes and Noble bookstore located on the Homewood campus. If you need to make exchanges to your order once received (i.e. cap too small, gown doesn't fit appropriately), those adjustments will be made the day of the ceremony by a representative of Barnes and Noble.
- Graduating Students
Regalia will be available for pick up from the Edward D. Miller Research Building, Room 181, 733 North Broadway, School of Medicine on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Thursday, May 10, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Please send someone to pick up the regalia for you if you are unable to attend in person.
Attendance information for both ceremonies is due to the Registrar's Office by xxxx for all candidates
- M.A., M.S. and Ph.D. Candidates - information was mailed to your home address in early February
- M.A., M.S. and Ph.D. December Graduates
For information concerning disability accommodations, please click here.
- Alumni Office Information (including how to migrate your email)
- Personalized announcements
- Insurance Information after Graduation (M.D. students only)
- Lockers in Doctor's Lounge and Garrett Room (M.D. students only)
- Order a DVD of the ceremony
- Outstanding Fees and Requirements
- Photographs by GradImages
- StageClip - Your Personalized Video Clip
Additional information concerning convocation will be posted as it becomes available. If you have a question not answered by this site, contact the Registrar's Office.
Last Updated: 11/5/2018