I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
SOM Convocation Ceremony
Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 2:30 p.m., Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
Tickets are not required for the SOM convocation ceremony.
Speaker: Bonnie L. Bassler, Ph.D.
Squibb Professor in Molecular Biology
Chair, Department of Molecular Biology
Please note: The Meyerhoff does not allow balloons in the venue.
2019 ceremony video.
University-Wide Commencement Ceremony
Thursday, May 21, 2020, 11:00 a.m., Baltimore's Royal Farms Arena
If you have questions, please email SomGraduation@jhmi.edu.
Attendance information for both ceremonies is due to the Registrar's Office eight weeks prior to the ceremony.
For information concerning disability accommodations, please click here.
Certified Electronic Diplomas
Johns Hopkins University offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates. Recent graduates may obtain their CeDiploma through the Student Information System portal. For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
- Alumni Office Information (including how to migrate your email; note: accounts remain active for 90 days beyond the convocation date)
- Personalized announcements
- Insurance Information after Graduation (M.D. students only)
- Lockers in Doctor's Lounge and Garrett Room (M.D. students only)
- Order a DVD of the ceremony
- Outstanding Fees and Requirements
- Photographs by GradImages
- StageClip - Your Personalized Video Clip
Additional information concerning convocation will be posted as it becomes available. If you have a question not answered by this site, contact the Registrar's Office.