Sibley Senior Association
A Wellness Program for Those Over Fifty
If you are 50 years or older, Sibley Memorial Hospital invites you to become a member of an association that will help you maintain your good health. We have over 7,000 members. Starting January 1, 2017, the annual fee for new members is $20 for one person or $38 for two people at the same address. Register for membership here.
As a Sibley Senior Association Member, you will receive:
- A 50 percent discount in our parking garage
- The Sibley Senior Association quarterly newsletter, which lists all of our seminars, classes and events
- A 10 percent discount on gift items in the Serenity gift shop, located on the first floor of the Sibley Medical Building
- A 15 percent discount at Au Bon Pain in the Sibley Medical Building
- A 10 percent discount on over-the-counter items at Foer’s Pharmacy in the Sibley Medical Building
- A $1 per hour discount on the hourly rate at Potomac Home Support, which provides homemaker/housekeeper services, sitters/companions, live-in and certified home care aids and transportation assistance
- A 15 percent discount at Jake's American Grill restaurant at lunch, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday (5018 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC). Show your green membership card to the cashier.
- Discounted newspaper - SSA Members may purchase the Washington Post weekly edition at Centre Sibley for $1.50 (regular price is $2.00). Centre Sibley is in Building B near the front desk and juice bar.
- Free blood pressure checks on Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to noon in the Sibley Senior Association office
- Periodic health screenings
- Free seminars and events
- Support groups
- Exercise classes
- AARP Smart Driver course
- Access to our spousal bereavement program Widowed Persons Outreach: Helping and Healing
- Access to Club Memory, a supportive social group for people with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and early stage dementia and their care partners
- One free guest meal for a visitor if you are hospitalized at Sibley
- Help from Sibley professionals, including a free consultation with Sibley pharmacists
Sibley Senior Newsletter
The 2017 quarterly publication of Sibley Senior is available. Download the newsletter and read more about our support groups, special programs and activities, Widowed Persons Outreach and exercise classes, and access the full Sibley Senior Association event calendar.
Do you have a friend 50 years or older? Give them a membership to the Sibley Senior Association.
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Attention: Sibley Senior Association
5255 Loughboro Road, N.W.
Washington, DC 20016
If you are sending a check for membership or any classes or events, please make checks payable to Sibley Memorial Hospital and mail to our address above.
The Sibley Senior Association office recently moved back to the first floor of the Renaissance Building. The office is staffed between 9 a.m. and noon and 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. for photo IDs.