Expecting parents should reserve a class space or tour during your first trimester or as soon as dates are available; classes fill up quickly, so be sure to plan ahead. We recommend that you schedule your classes or tour for during the seventh or eighth month of pregnancy.
Learn more about having your baby at Sibley Memorial Hospital
Thank you for choosing Sibley Memorial Hospital. We are here to help you have the best possible birth experience. The following information will help you get in touch with us.
Preregister to have your baby
Before your eighth month of pregnancy, it’s a good idea to preregister. Call our Admissions Department at 202-537-4190 during business hours for any questions related to preregistration and/or inquire about private room charges.
Childbirth Education Department
For inquiries related to childbirth classes, email email@example.com or call 202-537-4076.
For questions related to breastfeeding or to rent a breast pump, call the Warm Line at 202-243-2321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for infant CPR classes.
- Birth certificate-related questions: Call Health Information Management at 202-537-4088 or view our medical records page.
- Hospital stay and private room costs: call the financial counselor at 202-537-4160.
- Deluxe maternity suites: Email email@example.com or view our deluxe maternity suites page.
- Epidural anesthesia in labor: See our obstetrical anesthesia page.
- General hospital information: Main hospital number: 202-537-4000; Address: 5255 Loughboro Road N.W., Washington DC 20016