I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
As another security tool to keep our campuses safe, we are offering a free mobile app, powered by LiveSafe, which with the press of a button can provide real-time, two-way communication 24/7 between our Department of Corporate Security and members of the Johns Hopkins community when they are on the East Baltimore campus.
To use the app:
- Download LiveSafe from the iTunes App Store or Google Play
- Register and fill out your profile.
- Select your organization as Johns Hopkins, then select your campus location and affiliation.
With this app, you can:
- Report a safety concern or suspicious activity, or request assistance from our Corporate Security by phone or text message. Officers will monitor the calls and messages, and can conduct a two-way chat. You can upload an image, video or audio file.
- Access resources, such as a security walking escort, campus maps, and corporate security’s emergency phone numbers and procedures.
- Use GPS in the virtual buddy system to help make sure you, your friends and colleagues safely reach a destination.
As always, if there is an emergency, you should immediately dial 911.