I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Information, Model Agreements and Policies
- Harassment/Discrimination Protections Letter for Institutional Training Grant Applications
- NIH Forms-E Guide
- Grants.gov Workspace Guide
- Organizational Conflict of Interest Guidance
- Departing Investigator Checklist
- SOM Research Administration Departmental Assignments
- Outgoing Subawards Bootcamp Training Presentation
- Subaward & Subcontract Information Sheet revised November 2017
- Guidance to filling out the Subaward & Subcontract Information Sheet
- New Subrecipient Questionnaire
- New Subrecipient vs Contractor Determination Form
- Subrecipient Payment and Performance Certification Form
- Significant Financial Interest Statement for JHU SOM Subrecipients
- Supplemental Information Sheet
- Supplemental Information Sheet Instructions
As Johns Hopkins prepares for the January 25, 2018 effective date of the NIH requirement that all domestic, multi-site, non-exempt research studies utilize a single IRB (“sIRB”), adjustments have been made to the JHU Policy on Individual Financial Interests and Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research. The updated policy can be found at http://web.jhu.edu/conflict_of_interest/JHU_Policies. The primary change has been to limit the application of the policy to JHU employed faculty and, staff and to JHU students engaged in research at JHU, and to modify the processes for communication of conflict of interest management plans to the relevant sIRB that is reviewing any human subject research protocols. Where another institution’s personnel are engaged in research that is being reviewed by a JHU IRB, the review of the potential conflicts of interest for that institution’s personnel is part of the local review from that institution.
NIH Grants Policy
- NIH policy on Foreign Involvement
- Changes in NIH Management of Genomic Summary Results Access Policy
- NIH Grants Policy
- Data Sharing Policy
- Model Organism Sharing Policy
- NIH Public Access Policy
- Hopkins Guide to Public Access
Sign Up for Fundamentals
Stay up-to-date with the latest research findings from the Institute for Basic Biomedical Sciences.
Please enter a valid email address.