I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
The CAPRES office supports key clinical research service initiatives in the Capital Region in a variety of ways.
Support for Research Initiatives
- Providing a front desk with registration capabilities.
- Access to exam and interview rooms capable of hosting phlebotomies and blood draw.
- Provision of office space for research teams, complete with computer access to the Johns Hopkins Medicine intranet and assistance with the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- A research coordinator to assist with startups.
- Assistance with research contracting services.
- The potential to use Investigational Drug Service (IDS).
- Access to the Clinical Research Management System (CRMS).
- Additional research process support for IRB credentialing as well as pre-IRB feedback on pending protocols.
- Access to resources for network-wide research studies, including contract negotiations, study planning and design, study launch and conduction.
Expand Visibility for Research Advancements
Research performed with CAPRES will receive:
- Publicity from research banners on each hospital’s landing page.
- Search capabilities for clinical research protocols.
- Links to protocols from within the Johns Hopkins University system and other central Johns Hopkins Medicine entities.
For additional information on CAPRES services, please contact Divisional Coordinator Jackie Lobien.
Sign Up for Fundamentals
Stay up-to-date with the latest research findings from the Institute for Basic Biomedical Sciences.
Please enter a valid email address.