Types of scans we perform:
- PET/CT FDG Oncologic Imaging, using the metabolic biomarkers 18F-FDG to help diagnose cancer and detect the spread of cancer to other organs, as well measure the effectiveness of anti-cancer therapy.
- PET/CT Sodium Fluoride Imaging, using the F18-NaF biomarker, a highly sensitive bone-seeking PET tracer, to detect skeletal abnormalities.
- PET/CT FDG Brain Imaging, used to evaluate for cognitive impairment, dementia and seizure disorders.
- PET/CT AMYLOID Imaging, using biomarkers such as F18-Florbetaben and F18- Florbetapir used to estimate amyloid plaque density in patients with cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s disease and other causes of cognitive decline.
- PET/CT Myocardial Viability Imaging, using 18F-FDG to assess myocardial viability in patients with advanced coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction.
- PET/CT Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, using N-13 ammonia provides high-sensitivity detection of occlusive coronary artery disease, evaluation of the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions, and evaluation of quantitative myocardial flow reserve.
- PET/CT Inflammation and Infection Imaging, using F18-FDG for detection of sarcoidosis, large-vessel vasculitis, implant related infections, and fever of unknown origin.
- PET/CT Ga68 Dotatate Imaging of somatostatin receptors for highly sensitive detection and treatment follow-up of neuroendocrine tumors.