Our mission is to explore and investigate all the various aspects of magnetic resonance research in medicine. We serve as a research resource for members of the Department of Radiology, the Johns Hopkins Hospital and the community. We invite and encourage research innovation, as well as collaboration at the local, national and international level, and work to provide state-of-the-art technology to researchers and clinicians.
Equipment and Services:
- 3 clinical human MRI scanners 100% dedicated for research- Located in basement of Nelson and MRI building.
- 3 Radiology Technologists (RT) during working hours.
- Supported by hourly machine rates.
- Updated software with state-of-the-art pulse sequences.
- Vendor research agreements for work in progress sequences and pulse sequence programming.
Johns Hopkins University
Department of Radiology
600 N. Wolf Street, Park 311
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone Number: 410-955-6500
Hugh Wall, Manager Research MRI Service Center (email@example.com)
Phone: (410) 614-6683