Presented by the Central Maryland affiliate of Huntington's Disease Society of America (HDSA) and the HDSA Center of Excellence at Johns Hopkins
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Johns Hopkins Hospital Outpatient Center, Room 2140
Patients, family members and professionals are invited to attend an HD Education Day. Speakers will share information about the latest research, emerging therapies, care for individuals with HD in long-term care facilities, and legislative advocacy for care and services for people with HD. This event is free.
- Caregiving information
- From Orleans Street going east, turn L on Caroline Street
- From Orleans Street going west, turn R on Caroline Street
- Turn R at the light onto McElderry, and park in the McElderry garage on the right.
- Enter the Outpatient Center and take the stairs in front of you or the elevators on the right.
- From the stairs: Go L through a glass double-door marked “Staff Only”.
- From the elevator: Go R out of the elevator & straight across the floor to glass double-door marked “Staff Only”.
- Then go R through another glass double-door
- Room 2140 is the 6th door on the L.