People with addiction and substance abuse problems are treated at Bayview in a variety of settings from the emergency department, intensive inpatient units, and multiple outpatient and recovery programs. Our approach is multidisciplinary involving both the departments of Medicine as well as Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. The programs at Johns Hopkins Bayview are part of The Johns Hopkins Center for Substance Abuse Treatment and Research which integrates and coordinates a range of programs across three campuses.
Outpatient appointments at Bayview are made through each of the individual clinics or programs. Click on the links below for more information about each:
- Addiction Treatment Services (ATS)
- Addictions in Adolescence (CODA)
- Center for Addiction and Pregnancy (CAP)
- Center for Learning and Health (CLH)
- Comprehensive Care Practice (CCP) - Department of Medicine
- Mental Illness and Substance Abuse (MISA)