Skip Navigation

Find a Doctor

Sorry, no search results were found for "Transverse Upper Glacilis (TUG) Flap".

within The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.

Other Search Results from

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery | Johns Hopkins Medicine
Artery Perforator (DIEP) Flap DIEP Flap Surgery Chest Wall Reconstruction Transverse Upper Glacilis (TUG) Flap Transverse Upper Glacilis Flap At Another Johns...
Reconstructive Breast Surgery: Johns Hopkins Breast Center
artery perforator (LSGAP) flap Superficial inferior epigastric artery (SIEA) flap Transverse upper glacilis (TUG) flap Transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous (TRAM) flap Oncoplastic surgery Request...

You can also try:

View Doctors By Name

Search Research Faculty

back to top button