I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Christina Rose Miller, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-2611
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Christina Miller is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Miller earned her M.D. from University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. She completed her residency in anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She was certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in 2011.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - REGISTRAR (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2010)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2011)
Research & Publications