I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Trevor Adam Crowell, M.D.
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases
Research Interests: HIV/AIDS
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Trevor Crowell is an adjunct assistant professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include HIV/AIDS and infectious diseases.
Dr. Crowell earned his M.D. from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the University Hospitals of Cleveland and performed a fellowship in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins.
In addition to serving as a staff physician at Bayview Medical Center, Dr. Crowell is a research physician with the U.S. Military HIV Research Program. He is also an assistant professor of medicine at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
- MD, Keck School of Medicine of USC (2008)
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)