I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Kathleen Suzanne Hise, M.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Expertise: Allergy and Immunology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2300
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Kathleen Suzanne Hise is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include allergy and immunology.
Dr. Hise received her M.D. from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Case Western Reserve University and performed a fellowship in allergy and immunology at Johns Hopkins.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2009)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2014)
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
Research & Publications
Dr. Hise’s research includes investigating the presence of a novel G protein-coupled receptor for 15HETE that may be important in the severe asthma phenotype.