I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Robert William Ross, Jr, M.D.
Expertise: HIV Treatment and Prevention, HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases
Infectious Disease Associates
Appointment Phone: 410-418-8550
2850 North Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042 map
Robert Ross, M.D. received his medical degree from the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon. He completed an Internal Medicine residency at the University of Maryland Medical System. Dr. Ross completed his training with an Infectious Diseases fellowship at the National Institutes of Health.
While at the NIH, Dr. Ross was part of the research programs at the NIAID HIV research clinic and the Vaccine Research Center. His areas of interest are HIV care, orthopedic infections and general Infectious Diseases.
Learn more at idmaryland.com.
- MD, Oregon Health and Sciences University School of Medicine (1997)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2000)
- National Institutes of Health-Credentialing Services Section / Infectious Diseases (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2000)