Robert Ross, M.D. received his medical degree from the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon. He completed an Internal Medicine residency at the University of Maryland Medical System. Dr. Ross completed his training with an Infectious Diseases fellowship at the National Institutes of Health.
While at the NIH, Dr. Ross was part of the research programs at the NIAID HIV research clinic and the Vaccine Research Center. His areas of interest are HIV care, orthopedic infections and general Infectious Diseases.
Learn more at idmaryland.com.
- MD, Oregon Health and Sciences University School of Medicine (1997)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2000)
- National Institutes of Health / Infectious Diseases (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2003)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2000)