I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Alexander Mark Chudnovsky, M.D.
Languages: English, Russian
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Nuclear Cardiology ...read more
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Appointment Phone: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Alexander Chudnovsky joined Cardiovascular Specialists in 2004 following the completion of his Cardiology fellowship at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He is Board-Certified in cardiovascular disease and is trained in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography and transesophageal echo. He is currently the director of echocardiography for the practice. He and his wife, who is a radiologist, have two children and reside in Howard County.
A member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital, he currently serves Medical Director of Echocardiography and as Medical Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Director, Echocardiography
- Medical Director, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Howard County General Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1998)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2001)
- Penn State Health Milton S Hershey Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2004)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2001)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Cardiology