I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Andre Robert Gazdag, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Ankle Arthroscopy, Arthroscopic Surgery, Bunions, Foot and Ankle, Foot Deformities, Knee Joint Arthroscopy, Orthopaedic Surgery, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sports Medicine, Trauma ...read more
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-530-1010
10215 Fernwood Road The Camalier Building, Suite 506 Bethesda, MD 20817
Dr. Andre Gazdag, a graduate of the University of California, Davis and Duke University Medical School, is a trained orthopaedic surgeon. He specializes in the treatment of conditions of the foot and ankle, including those related to rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and trauma. Dr. Gazdag has particular clinical interest in treating sports-related foot and ankle injuries, and has substantial experience performing arthroscopic ankle surgery. See more information about Dr. Gazdag at www.OrthoBethesda.com.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine (1992)
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA / Orthopaedic Surgery (1997)
- MCP Hahnemann University / Foot and Ankle Surgery (1998)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (2001)
Activities & Honors
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Videos & Media
Lectures and Presentations
Health Tips for Preventing Foot and Ankle Injuries