I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
William Raymond Herzog, Jr, M.D.
Director of Invasive Cardiology, Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, Maryland
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology ...read more
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Appointment Phone: 410-997-7979
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite 400
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. William Herzog is Board-Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. He is Cardiovascular Specialists' full-time interventional cardiologist, specializing in cardiac catheterization and interventional coronary and peripheral arterial procedures. He is also the Director of the Johns Hopkins University's Capital Research Office located in our office, bringing his experience at the University of Maryland Medical Center to the practice.
Dr. Herzog holds a number of academic appointments, including Assistant Professor of Medicine for Johns Hopkins Medicine. He has admitting and interventional privileges at a number of Baltimore-area hospitals including membership on the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital and at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Herzog was raised in Howard County, and currently resides in Baltimore with his family.
- Director of Invasive Cardiology, Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, Maryland
- Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, Maryland
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine (1982)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1987)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1990)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (1999)
Activities & Honors
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- American College of Cardiology
- Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions