I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Megan Elizabeth Collins, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Expertise: Amblyopia, Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-955-8314
600 N. Wolfe Street Wilmer Eye Institute Baltimore, MD 21287
Megan E. Collins, M.D., is an assistant professor of ophthalmology at the Wilmer Eye Institute. She specializes in pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus, including amblyopia (lazy eye), congenital cataracts, retinopathy of prematurity, vascular anomalies and craniofacial malformations.
Dr. Collins received her medical degree from the University of Chicago, where she also completed a fellowship in clinical medical ethics. After an internship in internal medicine at the University of Maryland, she returned to the University of Chicago for her residency in ophthalmology, followed by a fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus at the University of Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children.
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology
Departments / Divisions
- Ophthalmology - Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology
Centers & Institutes
- MD; Medicine, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (2006)
- University of Chicago Medicine Mitchell Hospital-Hyde Park / Ophthalmology (2010)
- The Hospital for Sick Children University of Toronto / Pediatric Ophthalmology (2011)
- American Board of Ophthalmology / Ophthalmology (2013)
Research & Publications
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
Dr. Megan Collins Receives Excellence in Mentoring Award- hopkinsmedicine.org (Feb 2019)