I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Nadia Blakemore Hensley, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Nadia Hensley is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Hensley specializes in adult cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
She earned her medical degree at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. She completed a residency in anesthesiology at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System and a fellowship in anesthesiology at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Hensley she is board certified in anesthesiology.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- MD, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine (2007)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System - GME / Anesthesiology (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2012)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2012)