I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jan Fritz, M.D.
Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, French, German
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Dr. Fritz is an Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences at The Johns Hopkins University and The Johns Hopkins Hospitals.
Dr. Fritz is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist and part of the Johns Hopkins Musculoskeletal Imaging Division. He is in the field of radiology imaging such as MRI and CT, which provides highly accurate means to diagnosis and manage diseases.
Dr. Fritz's research focuses on individual MRI which includes nerve blocks and biopsy procedures as well as metal artifact reduction MRI of hip replacements, shoulder replacements and knee replacements.
- Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MD, Eberhard-Karls-Universitat Tubingen (2004)
- Eberhard-Karls-Universitat Tubingen / Radiology (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Radiology (2008)
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore / Internal Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Diagnostic Radiology (2012)
- Hospital for Special Surgery / Musculoskeletal Radiology (2013)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2012)