I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Rohini Narahari Nadgir, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Research Interests: Head and Neck Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Rohini Nadgir is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. Her area of clinical expertise is Diagnostic Neuroimaging.
Dr. Nadgir earned her B.A. from Columbia University and her M.D. from University of Pennsylvania. She completed her medical internship at Christiana Care Medical Center in Newark, DE and her Diagnostic Radiology residency at Boston University Medical Center. She completed her Neuroradiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Dr. Nadgir joined the Radiology faculty at Johns Hopkins Hospital in 2012. In addition to her clinical work, she has a particular interest in education of residents and fellows in Neuroradiology. She has authored numerous book chapters and contributed to publications focused on Neuroimaging techniques particularly in the head and neck region
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Neuroradiology
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2000)
- Boston University Medical Center / Radiology (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neuroradiology (2006)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2005)
- American Board of Radiology / Neuroradiology (2008)