I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Arthur Dean Jabs, Jr, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, Arabic, Spanish
Expertise: Botulinum Toxin Injections, Breast Augmentation, Brow Lift, Facial Scar Revision, Liposuction, Neck Lift, Plastic Surgery, Rhinoplasty ...read more
Dr. Dean Jabs is an experienced, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons trained, board certified, plastic surgeon, dedicated to providing quality, state of the art plastic surgery to patients in the Maryland-Virginia-Washington, DC metro area as well as to patients from around the world. He has been in practice since 1989 and possesses skills that have led to thousands of happy patients.
Dr. Jabs performs all aspects of cosmetic plastic surgery. He has special expertise in minimal incision facial rejuvenations (similar to the “Quicklift”), small incision breast augmentation, nasal surgery (rhinoplasty) both primary and revision and body sculpting (tummy tucks, liposuction) utilizing the latest Vaser techniques.Dr. Jabs is noted for his warm, personal demeanor and a passion for the details of cosmetic surgery that lead to extraordinary results. Establishing a personal relationship that allows him to understand his patients concerns and desires is a key part of his consultation process. His outgoing personality and his outstanding surgical skill have led many local physicians and their families to seek his care.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Rush Medical College (1984)
- St Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New York / General Surgery (1987)
- New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center / General Surgery (1989)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (1991)
Activities & Honors
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons