I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Thangamadhan Bosemani, M.B.B.S.
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Ultrasound
Research Interests: Uroradiology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Dr. Thangamadhan Bosemani is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. His areas of clinical expertise include diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology, pediatric radiology, radiology, and ultrasound. His research focus is on Uroradiology.
Dr. Bosemani received his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery at University of Madras - Madras Medical College.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Pediatric Imaging
Centers & Institutes
- M.B.B.S., University of Madras - Madras Medical College - T N - (India) (2001)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
- The Royal College of Radiologists
- The Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Eastern Neuroradiological Society, 2015
- Association of University Radiologists, 2014