I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Gail Leslie Seiken, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Dialysis, Dialysis Access, Eclampsia, Hemodialysis, Hypertension, Internal Medicine, Kidney Stones, Kidney Transplant, Nephrology, Peritoneal Dialysis
Dr. Gail Seiken is a nephrologist in Bethesda, Maryland and affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Suburban Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital and Shady Grove Adventist Hospital. She received her medical degree from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and has been in practice for 28 years. Dr. is one of 44 doctors at Holy Cross Hospital and one of 11 at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital who specialize in Nephrology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, USUHS F Edward Herbert School of Medicine (1986)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1989)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Nephrology (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Nephrology (1992)
Research & Publications
Satin, A. J., Seiken, G. L., Cunningham, F. G. "Reversible hypertension in pregnancy caused by obstructive uropathy." Obstet Gynecol
Seiken, G., Grillo, F. G., Schaudies, R. P., Johnson, J. P. "Modulation of renal EGF in dichromate-induced acute renal failure treated with thyroid hormone." Kidney Int
Activities & Honors
- Top MD, Consumers Checkbook Super Doctor
- Top Doctors, Baltimore Area, 2012
- Top Doctors, Washington-Baltimore, 2012
- Top Doctors, Washington DC Area, 2012
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011