I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Pamela K. Donohue, M.S., Sc.D.
Director of Clinical Research, Division of Neonatology
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology
Research Interests: Outcome of families of very low birth weight infants; Health delivery systems for preterm and critically ill infants both in the hospital and after discharge home; Physician-parent communication around critical decision-making for fetuses and newborns; Maternal and child health; Prematurity; Neonatology ...read more
Dr. Pamela K. Donohue is an associate professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She holds a joint appointment in the Bloomberg School of Public Health’s Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health.
Dr. Donohue is the director of clinical research for the Division of Neonatology and the NICU Safety and Performance Improvement Initiative.
Her areas of research interest include the outcome of families of very low birth weight infants, health delivery systems for preterm and critically ill infants both in the hospital and after discharge home, and physician-parent communication around critical decision-making for fetuses and newborns.
Dr. Donohue holds and M.S/P.A degree from the University of Colorado and received her Sc.D. in Maternal and Child Health from the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health.
She is a member of the Baltimore City Fetal Infant Mortality Review Committee, and the MCHB Research Review Committee. She writes policy for the American Academy of Physician Assistants as a member of the Professional Practice Council.
- Director of Clinical Research, Division of Neonatology
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- B.S., University of Colorado (Colorado) (1981)
- M.S., University of Colorado (Colorado) (1982)
- Sc.D., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Maryland) (2002)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- Director, NICU Safety and Performance Initiative
- Baltimore City Fetal Infant Mortality Review Committee
- MCHB Research Review Committee
- Professional Practice Council, American Academy of Physician Assistants