I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Allen Wolland, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Colon and Rectal Surgery, Colonoscopy, Hemorrhoids, Sigmoidoscopy
Allen Wolland, M.D. is a surgeon at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians. He specializes in colon and rectal surgery. Dr. Wolland practices at the Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Wolland completed his residency in general surgery at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland, and surgery at at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Dr. Wolland is board certified in surgery, and colon and rectal surgery.
Dr. Wolland has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” in colon and rectal surgery by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1973)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Surgery (1978)
- Suburban Hospital / General Surgery (1979)
- American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery / Colon & Rectal (1979)